Thursday, April 17, 2008

Online satsang?

The hardest thing about leaving my beloved New York City was leaving behind a community of inspired, hard working, and courageous individuals. That was my perception when I left, anyway, which did not take into consideration the amazing people I have managed to meet in every city I have lived in and visited thus far. We are all sparked by the same flame, after all. So who's to say a community has to be physically present in the same room, especially when in reality we live in each other's hearts? I call for you to join me in this newborn baby blog by creating a post with your thoughts on how an everyday challenge affects your world view. Or, how the philosophy you presently adhere to shapes the way you tackle a challenge.

If interested, please e-mail me or write a comment to this post and I will add your name to the "authors" list so you can post. I love you all!